In Gartner’s Competitive Landscape for Operational Technology Security, Kaspersky Lab was mentioned as a representative vendor.
Kaspersky Lab’s dedicated OT security portfolio, Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity, was cited in 4 categories:
- OT Endpoint security,
- OT Network Monitoring and Visibility,
- Anomaly Detection, Incident Response, Reporting,
- OT Security Services
Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity is a portfolio of products and services specially designed by Kaspersky Lab to secure Operational Technology layers and element of industrial enterprises.
Aimed to provide a holistic approach to industrial cybersecurity, Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity brings value on any stage of the customer’s OT security process – from cybersecurity assessment and training to advanced technologies and incident response.
Download the Gartner’s report and find out:
- OT security market trends and drivers
- Representative OT security vendors, evaluated by product categories
- Gartner’s recommendations to security and risk management leaders
Competitive Landscape: Operational Technology Security, Ruggero Contu, 29 October 2018.
*GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.